1. How in the world is it already August? I certainly don't know.
2. We put Emery on Jared's scale last night and she weighed 11lbs 9.8oz
3. She is almost too long for her 3mo sleepers... we have a tall one on our hands.... (we should measure her.... maybe tonight)
4. We are loving the Olympics... they are on ALL day..... don't worry we are getting other things done too....
5. Jared's hard drive crashed and we had to get it replaced. blech (luckily he backed it up the night before) At least we upgraded it from 250 gig to 1 tera. (this will help with video editing)
6. Blogger says I don't have any more space to upload pictures without paying.... any ideas?
7. People are confused about how to say Emery-(we were warned and though about this in deciding how to spell it). The easiest way is to tell them 2 syllables not 3. {Em-Ree} (like an Emery Board you file your nails with..... at least that is how we Idahoans say it...)
8. I can eat again.... I ate pizza for the first time on Monday... it was good.... I enjoyed it....
9. Emery's fingernails grow like crazy... but it's okay because mine do now too. Love it.
10. I have been couponing/price matching/ shopping sales like crazy. In the past two/and a half ish months I have spent $45 for $246 (this is sale prices added up too) worth of stuff at rite aid alone. We have a good supply of deodorant toothpaste, mouthwash, razors, shampoo, diapers, face wash.... just to name a few.
Enjoy the Journey.
oh and 11. It will be 3 weeks until we see our families... the longest gap this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment