Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Birthday

 Some girls in our ward decorated our door the night before.... but Jared had me "find" it that night due to possible wind and neighbor kids.

We went to Red Robin for dinner (I got a free burger from signing up at their website-aka go do it!)
She zoned out and was just staring for 10 minutes and then gently her eyes closed.

After that we headed to Julie and Jill's to hang out for a while and get a Snoasis! We hung out with them for a few hours and got home pretty late, but in time to get to sleep for our big plans for today.

I came down from getting ready this morning and found this...

Then we headed to City Creek Center to check it out.

In the princess castle.
Arms folded.
Temple Square






After Temple Square we headed to Primary Children's to visit Ismael and Kaylee and Ellie. It was so fun to visit with Ismael and Kaylee for almost 2 hours. I also got to see Ellie! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I am amazed by Ismael and Kaylee's strength as they are going through this challenge. They are such great examples to us!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: