Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rite Aid

Last year my friend Julie taught me how to coupon at Rite Aid. When you buy certain things each week you get money back in Up Rewards. This year is their 50th anniversary so they were giving extra  Up Rewards for the month. Since I was getting such awesome deals I thought I would document them.


This isn't even everything!!! 
Here is what I got these past few weeks:

*CG Eyeliner
*CG Eyeshadow
*CG Bronzer
*CG Blush
*4 Permanent markers
*4 pkgs pads
*2 KY Yours+Mine
*3-12 pks of Root beer
*4 ct GE CFL Lightbulb
*Thermacare back wrap- 1 ct
*2 Edge shaving gels
*2 Fantastik with Scrubbing Bubbles cleaners
*1-35 ct Clorox wipes
*6 Pop Tarts
*1-6 pk Motts Applesauce
*1 ream printer paper
*2 boxes tampons
*6 boxes S'mores Cereal
*2 bags Tostitos chips
*2 jars queso
*4 WNW Mascara
*2WNW lip color Chapstick
*2 WNW nail polishes
*2 WNW eyeshadow (3 pk)
*2 Photo Albums
*1 small pk Cadbury Mini Eggs
*1 king size Kit Kat
*1 king size Twix
*2 bags Dove chocolate
*6 ID BerryMelon gums
*1 Grapenuts
*1 Shredded Wheat
*2 (3 ct) boxees of Brita Filters
*1 bag Reeses Minis
*1 Scrubbing Bubble Kitchen Foam
*2 CFL 1 ct lightbulbs
*2 Lysol 35 ct Wipes
*2 boxes Fruity Pebbles
*2 Sure deodorants
*1 Mitchum deodorant

If you take what I paid out of pocket and subtract the Up+ Rewards I have left to spend then I technically only paid... (drumroll......) $14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love couponing.... just saying....


 This is my Wal*Mart trip from the other day-not as good as Rite Aid, but still some good deals! My favorite deal was the Scrabble Slam games, they cost me a total of $0.54. The only thing I paid full price for in this picture is the puffs and yogurt discs. I saved $30.75 on this trip! That's 50%! (37 items for $30-that's less than $1 an item!)

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: