Emery is sick. She has a gi virus and it is causing major diarrhea. All we can do for her is to keep her hydrated and force liquids even though she doesn't want to eat. I didn't keep track of the count on Sunday but Monday we had 8 messy diapers including 4 blow outs. Tuesday we had 7 messy diapers, including 4 blow outs (5 pair of jammies). (I let her stay in jammies all day on Tuesday because they are easier to change since I don't have to pull them over her head) this morning we woke up to the mother of all blowouts.
I feel bad for her belly because I figure it can't feel good, but she is just as happy as ever so it makes it easier for me! It's just normal days with lots of laundry!
This is what my laundry room looks like....
The baby in the mirror followed her to the dr.
She finally discovered the Christmas tree.
Enjoy the Journey.



No comments:
Post a Comment