Tuesday, February 19, 2013

8 months

I'm a bit late posting this but it's getting done! :) 


At 8 Months Emery:
*Thinks she's so old.
*Is a champ at the stairs-she's speedy!!
*Smiles at anyone and everyone. We FREQUENTLY get stopped out shopping with people telling us how beautiful she is and she just grins away.
*Is in 12 mo sleepers (and has been since 7.5 mo)
*Weighs 20.5 lbs (92%) and is 29 in (98%)
*Is moved up into the big girl carseat (ok so this happened a week after she turned 8 mo)
*Loves to chew on water bottles? Probably due to teeth coming in.
*Is working on tooth number 8 breaking through. I finally figured it out that she thinks she gets a steak instead of a birthday cake when she is 1 if they are all in. :)
*Is still a momma's girl but is getting better.
*Loves that her daddy makes her laugh.
*Pulls herself up on everything and is starting to walk along the furniture more.

I can't believe she has already been here for 8 months! She is the light of our life and is so fun. We can't ever get enough of her! I am so thankful she is in our family and love getting to spend all day every day with her!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: