Thursday, February 14, 2013

Birthday Boy


This cute boy had a birthday yesterday! Since it fell on a Wednesday he was lucky enough to have school! :( He woke up at 7:30-an hour early-studied and went and took a test before classes. He got home about 3:30 and we went to eat at Wingers. The waitress obviously didn't have any experience serving those with babies as she put my drink right in front of Em and she immediately pulled it over and spilled it everywhere. Every time she brought us anything she would put it right in front of Emery and we had to hurry to move it. 

We ran to Wal*Mart to get the rest of the ingredients for his cake, came home and played a bit as a family and then Jared had to head to a test review. He got home shortly after 8 and walked in with Julie, Jill and Kennedy who came down to have cake and ice cream with us. 

After they left we hung out as a family, put Emery to bed and finished watching last week's episode of the Bachelor. :) We love that show!

I am so lucky to have this incredible man in my life and I love him so much! He is my best friend and a great husband. Not to mention is an amazing father! I love watching him with Emery, it just melts my heart!

Happy Birthday Jared! I love you!

(to see last year's birthday happenings click here)

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: