We did lots of shopping! We hit the sales and I bought Emery lots of clothes for the fall and winter. I think she's done for the fall and almost for the winter. (I love clearance!!!) We hung out and just enjoyed having her here. It has been tooo long since we have seen her. We have missed her and the weekend went way too fast!!! Sadly I didn't think to take very many pictures. :( But I did before she left this morning.
She's been doing this a lot lately... apparently she thinks she a little doggie. :)
I love Granma.
I love this picture! My mom loves her grandkids so much and enjoys them. This picture makes me so happy!
This is how we met Granma-we waited for her once we knew she was off the exit, and this is how we said goodbye. After my mom left Jared was coming back in and grabbed the camera and went back out-this is what we caught....
I love this girl!!!
Enjoy the Journey.












2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! The pictures of her with her face smashed against the window...TO CUTE! I literally laughed out loud. Alone, in my apartment. hahaha.
She is probably one of the most smiley babies I've ever seen! What a happy girl!
Post a Comment