Sorry for the cell phone quality of the pictures, but at least I am documenting our lives somehow. :)
Total: $2.64
Sometimes when you have to eat dinner it can just be so tiring you fall asleep in your high chair.
When she knows I am sending a picture to Granma she gets excited and sometimes waves.
Chillin' in the stroller at the mall, yes she pulled her own sock off to play with.
Might as well be comfy.
While dad works on Ebay stuff we play in the same room to keep him busy.
I made a bajillion bows and like 40 headbands and mailed a package to Miss Emmaline and unknown gender baby Banks. The ones above are ones Lisa sent me a tutorial for asking me to make. They turned out sooo cute!
She prefers to eat her books, not read them.
Asleep in the chair with dad.
Puffs are good for lots of things....
But sometimes you have to hide them in your shirt because you think mom and dad might steal them away.
So Wal*Mart now has "MEGA stuffed Oreos"= double stuffed x2= HEAVEN!
Mom is generally the junge gym.
I hate shots day. :(
This is how I get ready in the mornings...
But someone learned how to be mischievous lately...
She cried when we first put her in the bath, she LOVES showers so this is probably one of maybe 10 baths she has had in her life... She wasn't so sure about it.
But eventually she warmed up to it. :)
Enjoy the Journey.
.jpg)

















.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment