Christmas is a big deal in Jared's family, like a REALLY big deal. Their traditions go on for days and it is a lot of fun, but sometimes I get exhausted because I'm not used to so much going on. :) Things have slowed down a bit during the holidays in the last few years as all of the cousins have started having children and started spending more time in individual families and not all with the extended family.
When we got to the Kotter's on Christmas Eve I had a prompting to make a video of the day and I'm so glad I listened! This is the reason I don't have many "pictures" from Christmas Eve-but I know there were several other cameras going so I just need to get copies. :) It turned out so much better than I could have imagined. Our Christmas Eve day started at noon and we got home at about 9:30 that night. Here is a short (6 min.) video that I feel captures our day so perfectly. I hope you enjoy it as much as [I hope] our family does.
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment