Today we went to church with Julie and Jill because Kayden was being ordained. You technically could have gone to nursery in December, but we were sick, out of town, etc. We decided today we would try and take you and see how it went.
Daa-e (as you call him) and I walked you in and you immediately went to the puzzles on the floor and started playing with them with the nursery leader. After about a minute of you ignoring us Dad went to go save me a seat in Sunday School. Someone else brought their granddaughter in and you tried to play with her a little but she wasn't interested so you went back to the puzzles.
I waited around for three or four more minutes but you never looked at me again so I decided to head to class. I told the leader which class we'd be in and I left. I worried a lot about if you were happy and having fun.
Dad peeked in on you after Sunday School and you were sitting at the table having a snack with the other girl. You were the only two in there today! I went to Relief Society and Dad went to Priesthood. After it was done you and Dad met me in the hall. You wanted me immediately which made me feel good! You had freezing arms because the nursery was so cold today, even when they tried to turn the heat up!
Dad told me that the nursery leaders said you were so great for them! You only cried for me once, and they started to blow bubbles and you were happy. You were great sharing your toys, you loved your snack and you danced through the Mormon Message they showed you.
I don't think I was fully prepared for you to go to nursery, or at least adjust that well! I'm so glad it went so well and that you had so much fun.
You're growing up too fast girlie!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment