Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dear Girlie

You're getting so "old" lately. I can't believe how quickly you are learning new things and getting smarter. One of your newest things is to say "Mom, mom, mom, mom" until I look at you and say "Yes Emery?" to which you generally respond in jibberish and sometimes I can at least get a clue as to what you want.

You have also actually started to say "all done" lately and it is adorable. I can ask you to do anything and you completely understand. I'll say "take these toys into your room and come back" and you will, or "take off your coat and then put your shoes away" and you'll do both of them as well!

Friday after lunch you told me you were all done and then said to me "nigh night" explaining that you were ready for your nap! I really can't believe how quickly you are growing but it is so much fun!

You went to nursery again today and didn't look back at me, just in to play and loved it. I can't believe how quickly you're growing!

I love you sweet girlie!

Love,

Mom

No comments: