About September/October ish I challenged myself to a project. I needed to take action on my Pinterest. I wanted 10% of the things I had pinned to be things that I had done/tried/etc.
I decided to do this project in two ways:
1. To delete things that I had pinned that I knew I was never going to do.
2. To actually do things.
I went through my boards and organized them better so that I would find projects easier. I deleted things that I knew weren't "my style" anymore, either sewing, crafting, clothes, etc. I deleted things that I didn't feel had "meaning" etc. (Besides Jared's board, that one is his, but I still counted it in my overall pin count)
As I went through boards I moved things into "Projects I've Done" or "Recipes I've Tried." Then I started doing. It was actually really fun. I felt accomplished, productive and started feeling like the Kara that I've always been, but have been busy/lazy lately.
I'm going to keep this challenge going. What's the point in wasting your time on there, dreaming of all of these fabulous things and not actually doing?
I don't have a specific goal in mind yet for my next "Pinterest Project Percentage" but I do plan on coming up with a percentage soon and getting busy for 2014. I already have at least 3 projects underway!
If you have Pinterest why don't you join me?
To see what I've been up to/what I have pinned go to/click:
My "Projects I've Done" and "Recipes I've Tried" boards are the last ones.
(Side note: Future Wedding is Julisa's board that I pin to for ideas for her... I had one wedding and it was fabulous! ;) )
Enjoy the Journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment