Monday, January 17, 2011

Countdown.

Felicia and I are twins generally... (this pic is kinda trashy but... we matched-down to the red shoes).


Before the semester started Felicia, Alyssa and I made a chain as a countdown. I cut white strips of paper and then we colored them, wrote on them, and made them pretty-and random. It has been fun to take them off, but I definitely like it better when I forget one day and get to take off more than one the next day. Like this weekend since I was gone, tonight I got to take off 4!!!! :) Felicia likes to take pictures of me taking them off because we both get so excited. Here are the ones we have taken-it will be interesting to look back on these later and see how I changed throughout the semester. :)

Please forgive me for the cheesy faces. As you can see it is was almost down to the bottom of the window. As of tonight it is only across the top and the other side now!!! :)




These last two are out of order.

80 days!

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I love your posts and your cheesy faces! :D