Wednesday, January 19, 2011

He has my heart.


I honestly wonder how I got so lucky. Jared is simply amazing and he definitely has my heart in his possession.

Here are a few of the many reasons that I love him:
1. He always makes me laugh.
2. He loves me even when I am being a brat.
3. He always tells me how beautiful I am-even when I am in sweats.
4. He laughs with me when I am being really weird-which happens more often than not lately.
5. He wouldn't take me anywhere but the temple to be married.


Enjoy the Journey.

2 comments:

JareBear said...

You are too nice and you exaggerate, but I still love you.
1. You only laugh because you you are polite.
2. You aren't a brat.
3. You are ALWAYS beautiful
4. well...okay you are weird. ;)
5. You wouldn't let me. ;)

Sheila said...

#1 Jared you should always tell the truth !
#2 Jared is funny
#3 I wouldn't let you get married elsewhere!
# 4 We are truly blessed to have you both in our lives!
#5 I love you both thanks for joining our family one... 20 1/2 years ago and one 3 ish years ago! You have brought such joy to us!