Is a good workout partner! I have had many a good workout partner in my day and she makes the list! We have been hit and miss so far this semester but now that we are getting into a schedule we are going to put that in it! :) 9:00 abs. FOR SURE!!!!
Life is still good. I teach for the first time for my preschool class on Tuesday-kinda crazy that I already have to teach, it is the 3rd day with kids! BUT since I am the first one to teach I will be the first one done with everything for this class. I will have all of my assignments done by the 17 of March! Then all I will have to do for that class is come to Lab on TT and set up on MW! Not even class on MW like I have normally! It will be so nice to have the second/end part of my semester kinda chill! I am sure I will still be busy with my sewing class as well as my special ed and HFED 380 classes though. Yesterday I had a dress fitting in the Hinckley bathroom! Sister Toy had to come up for a meeting and she had me meet her. I laughed pretty hard, but we only had one person come in and give us a funny look, but hey, that is the price you pay for an AMAZING dress right? :)
p.s. 78 days.
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment