Someday I will do a post about the untold stories of college. For now... they continue. Late nights, early mornings, long days, laughing so bad your sides hurt, quote boards, dance parties, not enough sleep, random pictures, the balcony, Sheniqua, closets, She's the Man, beanie pillows, "dress up"... just a start. Living with 5 other girls sometimes is stressful and other times is pure... joy? I don't know but I hope that I get to have girls in my home-I know they can be drama but they are so much fun and I am a girlie girl, you should all know this.
This semester is still off to a running start in classes, but I feel like I am starting to catch up with all of my schedules. Felicia is definitely helping me make this a semester that will be lived up and enjoyed. While I look forward to April with great anticipation I am trying my best to live in the moment and enjoy each day. I think this is the most laid back that I have ever been at school- I have yet to decide if that is a good or a bad thing. ;) For now, it's snowing and has been all day but it is so nice outside-it actually feels warm (thank you clouds!). The roads are terrible and Jared is driving to Shelley so we can go with his family to Island Park for the weekend-well Friday and Saturday, then Sunday and Monday in Shelley.
I finally finished my student teaching application and also registered to take the PRAXIS. Am I really that close to being done with college? Kinda scary. Anyways the student teaching advisor emailed me back my intro letter with my picture attached to it. This was taken at a meeting in October, and this is the first time I have seen it but I really like it. :)

This is what the school district, principal and teacher will get before they meet me... What do ya think?
Enjoy the Journey.
1 comment:
what a hottie!
Post a Comment