Saturday, January 22, 2011

YEAR in REVIEW

I know January is almost done with but I have been wanting to do 2010 in review, so I am still going to do it!

January:

My January was spent making cakes and recovering from foot surgery. :) I had a simple joy of being able to shower without a shower chair!

February:

Was spent celebrating Grandma's 80 birthday, and making more cakes. I was able to wear two of the same shoe for the first time in 4 months!

March:

LAS VEGAS trip with Jared. More cakes.

April:

Conference, Finished my internship, Finished the Book of Mormon, and started a new semester!

May:

Started running again, busy with school, awesome devotionals, and tender mercies. I was also able to do Julisa's hair for PROM.

June:

More school, trip to Yellowstone, and water fights with Ashley. More running.

July:

Water fights, running, finished the semester! Trip to see Alicia and her cute family in CA with mom!

August:

Birthday, Trip to Vegas and NEW RUNNING SHOES!!!

September:

New semester, I-Team leader and being involved in Get connected. Remembered how thankful I am for technology and skype.

October:

Roommate pictures, GOT ENGAGED, Halloween

November:

Engagement pics, busy with school.

December:

Forgotten Carols, Finishing the semester, Graduated with my Associates degree, and having a very different Christmas-spent in a hospital room with Grandma. :)

2010 had a lot of good times and I was able to make a lot of memories. So far in 2011 I have made some good memories and have been busy planning a wedding and working on school. 2011 has some good things in store like: GETTING MARRIED and GRADUATING with my bachelors, I wonder what else it holds in store for me!!

Enjoy the Journey.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love the fact that you have updated so much lately! Yea! Cute engagement photos, glad you have a workout partner, and busy year! I am sure this one will be 50 times more enjoyable! Considering you will be married to your best friend for the majority of it! :)

ourbanksaccount said...

i just want to know when in march you came to vegas, you should have at least came and said hello!