Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sister Fielding and the Bar J Wranglers

I have officially been the Laurel adviser for a whole month now.Every time Jana (Sister Brewer) says 
"Sister Fielding"
 I get caught off guard and then remember that she is talking to me. :) It is kind of crazy to think that I am their leader since I am only 2 years older than some of them. I am enjoying it though. This last weekend our stake had youth conference. Friday, and Saturday were spent in Rexburg. Friday they had games, dancing, and some free time. They also had all you can eat Reed's Dairy Ice Cream and a catered Teriyaki dinner. Thenn Saturday they had a service project before heading home for a few hours in the afternoon. We met back at the church at 3 and then headed to Jackson. It was quite the adventure! It was a pretty drive, it was my first time to Jackson! Before the show we walked around a bit, they had scones you could try and small pieces of steak. GOOD THING! We were starving! There were over 200 youth and leaders there! And we all had the matching shirts that I am wearing below. Also all of the girls refer to Jared as 
Jimmer. (HE LOVES IT!)


 Louisa and Anna-this was on the way, she said she didn't sleep well the night before. They rented two of those wedding tents-the HUGE ones. Apparently they aren't very insulated.
 Alyssa and Louisa



 Ashlyn and Millie
 Anna and Jana (the Young Women's President)
 Erika and Olivia
Jared and I. We actually enjoyed the show-something that is a one time thing, we enjoyed it once but wouldn't have to go again! :) 

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Julie and Jill said...

Tell "Jimmer" I said hi! That's too cute. BTW, I need help with "pinterest." I was going to have you show me some things when you were here last week, but forgot. Help! Glad you're having a good day. Keep up the good work.
Jill