Sorry for the messed up hair, end of day after Sunday nap me... But AT LEAST I took a picture... it will be nice to not just look "Chubby"....
I cannot believe we are halfway to getting this baby here! Everyday that goes by I am thankful to be healthy with a healthy baby. There is a blog I love to look at, well mostly because I am super jealous of how cute she can draw on a chalkboard to document her pregnancy, but she blogs every week answering the same questions.... So I figured I should get better at it. :)
How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound (I am soooo grateful that I am tall!)
Maternity clothes? I wear maternity pants, but at the same time they are too big, not horrible, but I have to wear a tight undershirt with them so that they kinda stay up, even then I have to readjust when I stand up so my pants don't end up on the ground.
Sleep: It goes back and forth... some nights I am fine, others I sleep terrible. It also has to do with the amount of stress I feel.
Best moment this week: Finding out our baby is a GIRL. Stepping on the scale for the first time after Christmas and still having only gained 1 lb total.
Miss Anything? Being able to cook and eat normally... meat makes me sick, so I feel bad I don't "cook" like I used to but I am getting better. (good thing I have an understanding husband!)
Movement: A few baby flutters here and there, Jared is super jealous he can't feel her yet but I am sure it will be soon.
Food cravings: um.. it depends, over the break all I wanted was Hoagies, with the little mayonaise packets, not out of a jar. Lately it has been root beer, but I am trying not to drink it too much because I never drink pop.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat.
Have you started to show yet: um... Kinda, I have a half bump below my belly, or after I eat meal the bump kind of rounds out (see picture above).
Gender: GIRL.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, when I get stressed (like moving) I get emotional though.
Looking forward to: Jared getting to feel the baby move.
Enjoy the Journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment