The past two days our little girl has been movin' movin' movin'! She is doing flops, kicking and who knows what else I can't identify. Jared has been wanting to feel her and every time I mention that I can he tries to feel her. When she was moving yesterday I had him come over and try to feel her. Every time he put her hand on my belly she would stop. Finally one time he felt her kick! He said right here? And pointed to where he thought and he was right. Then later when we were in bed she was flopping around again (it feels like she is doing flips) and he put his hand on my belly. Of course she stopped but he left it there, finally she started again and I was like "Did you feel her?" He said... "I don't know but that was weird." I explained to him that it was her, she was just flopping around again. It was an exciting evening for him, he finally felt his little girl move!
Enjoy the Journey.
1 comment:
What else would your little girl do...Remember her Uncle Move It.. it's all for him!
Post a Comment