To the 8 votes that we got on our blog, plus many other friends and family votes who said GIRL....
We will be going with all things PINK in June.
Jared and I are very excited to get one of these precious girls in June.
We had the ultrasound on Friday. She was a kickin' and a movin' like crazy. She was curled up in a ball with her legs crossed but moving like crazy at the same time. The ultrasound technician joked that it would be a girl because of how stubborn she was being letting him get the images and measurements that he needed to. Finally we did see that she is a girl and Jared said "I told you so!" From the beginning I said it was a boy but before Christmas I had changed my mind and thought it was a girl. She promptly went back to her legs crossed position and stayed there until for a brief moment she moved and put her bum up in the air at us, then went back to her favorite position. Also she is REALLY low. She is nestled in comfortably between my hips right on my bladder. Like from 2 inches below my belly button up there is nothing but my normal organs. The ultrasound technician was laughing and saying "come on you are in there for many more months, you will get more cramped then so you might as well stretch out now!" Our ultrasound technician was really nice and kept making us laugh. We are so excited to meet this little girl and pray she keeps growing healthy and strong. I have had some friends who have had heartbreaks lately and it reminds me to pray for this little girl daily. After texting a good friend what we were having she responded "I don't mean to sound weird or anything, but I wish you the best of luck during your pregnancy and everything... I don't know what I 'd do if something like what happened to ____, happens to you. :) love you girlie!" It was the sweetest text and made me cry. I have my next Doctors appointment on the 17th so we will get more updates then.
Enjoy the Journey.


4 comments:
This Granma is so happy to being blessed with another Granddaughter! I really felt she wasn't going to be a she. I too am praying daily that all will go well.
Love you little one
Granma
<3 SO excited for you!! :)
Congratulations! She will be such a cute girl!
Post a Comment