Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mmmmmm

Jared and I made rice krispies the other night. We were going to make normal ones and then saw the recipe on the package for peanut butter ones. {we are obsessed with peanut butter} Jared wanted to put chocolate chips in them so we did. I didn't think about the fact that they would melt because the mixture was still so hot, but they still tasted good! 
Then I had the BRILLIANT idea to put them in milk. It was so good! They tasted like Reeses Puffs Cereal! {Jared laughed, then he tried some and admitted the "weren't as bad as he thought"}
 {no we did not eat these all in one night. we made a plate and took some to our neighbor.}


Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um....YUM! I totally want to do this.... Peanut butter and chocolate is always a good combination.