I finally remembered to get the pics off of mom's camera from Christmas! It's never to late to blog about something that has past in my view! So here is our Christmas!! :) Christmas this year was very different than we all planned it. Grandma had a heart attack on the 23 and was in the hospital for a few weeks (she was still there when I moved back to school). Jared and I had plans of how we were going to spend our time during our break, and a list of things to get done during it as well. But when we got the call to meet Aunt Sherry at Grandma's and then spent the rest of that day in the hospital we decided to play it by ear from there out. We did get quite a bit of stuff done that we needed to-we were able to register and who know's what else! I promise we had a check list we were marking off! But now I don't remember! We spent Christmas eve a little at the Messick's, then went to Jared's grandparents where we changed and went to the hospital in our Christmas pajamas. We arrived to find Chad, Lisa and family on Skype about to say goodbye. Parker and Julia excitedly told us about their pajamas they found on their back porch and they just happened to match ours! Mrs. Claus must have been working hard this year with how our family is growing! :) (Sorry the pics are out of order, my blog uploads them strange and I need to figure out how to change that.)
Jared bought some Bucky Balls and they are so much fun to play with! Grandma loved them too!!
He always made sure he was comfy! Grandma told him he could eat all of the cookies that she made and I think he did eat most of them over the course of our days at the hospital!
Later Christmas day with Grandma in the hospital.
Ready to go have Christmas at Jared's house!
The pics' got "locked" on mom's camera so I can't turn this one... drats!
The boys eating breakfast.
Karissa and I- A Christmas Carol was on... mom was so excited, I was not!!! I still don't know why Chad loves it!?
This is the best picture that we have of all of us. We had a better one but I accidentally deleted it when I was showing it to Grandma. Jared "locked" the pics on mom's camera after that.
Dad got stuff for when he goes shooting.
Chad encouraged us to read the account in 3 Nephi before we opened presents, so this is me ready to go!
Enjoy the Journey!
1 comment:
Love the matching PJs!
Post a Comment