Our FIRST married! But not together-we were together for last year's 4th too. It was strange not to go to the parade, but I was sleeping. I slept until.... well let's just say I was up before noon. We went to the traditional Clinger BBQ and then headed up to our "spot." The Martineau's had a reunion that weekend so we got to see most of them. It was fun to just relax together.
We had some friends that joined us. Megan and Adam (getting married on July 29), Dan and Nicole (dating).
TERRIBLE pic... but the only one of just us.
We got to hold Kristy Millward's baby. She was adorable!!!
I was super disappointed with the music by KLCE this year. I think I only heard PART of one patriotic song. It really made me sad because I LOVE 4th of July music. It is my favorite after Christmas!!! It took us at least 2 hours to get home to Rexburg from Idaho Falls-and we were right by the on ramp.It was insane. BUT it is the only time we will have to go back to Rexburg after the 4th.
Enjoy the Journey.
1 comment:
Why is your Dad in a wheel chair?
Post a Comment