Friday, July 22, 2011

Reflection

As I think about graduation tonight it brings bitter sweet feelings. I have loved my time in Rexburg. I have loved my experiences and love this beautiful campus. I loved going to devotional each week and hearing
President Clark say "It's another great day at BYU-Idaho."
I enjoyed living here for 6 semesters until I got the best roommate ever.
The beautiful buildings on campus that are always so clean and a great place to study.
The amazing BYU-Idaho Center. BYU-I is truly blessed to have this incredible building on campus.


This clip is one that they show you during freshman orientation. I often thought about it and it always reminded me of how lucky I am to attend BYU-Idaho. I will forever be changed from my experience here.

Enjoy the Journey.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Perfect Ending to a wonderful Adventure that you were so lucky to have. Oh the campus is truly a blessed place So glad you were lucky enough to attend . We love you GOOD JOB!

martha said...

Congratulations on your graduation Kara!

Jess and Chris said...

Whoa!!! Is that seriously what the byui center looks like?! So sad that my time there was finished before I got to see that! So pretty!!!