We have been very blessed with Tender Mercies lately. Heavenly Father is looking out for us and knows what we need. He knows what I need. Actually I have been very aware of this all semester and have just gotten to writing a post about it. It seems like every time I get stressed/overwhelmed/think I am going to go crazy because so much is going on something happens. Tests get pushed back, due dates change, your mid term gets scheduled for 3 weeks after mid terms, etc. Today it is the simple fact that my only class tomorrow is cancelled. That means no class tomorrow=3 day school week. :) Beautiful. It couldn't have come at a better time because this is what I have going on:
Friday- Final Project in Food Science
Saturday-Presentation on Parenting Outline Due
Monday: 7 Day Differentiated Learning Lesson Plans
32 Question Short Answer Take Home Food Science Final
Next Week-8 Strategies for Reading in the Content
100 Most Important Words (I chose Foods and Nutrition I)
Also my classes that I will be teaching during student teaching changed, but for the better!!! On A day I will have 3 sections of Adult Roles and Financial Literacy with one prep, on B day I will have 2 sections of Foods I and one section of Early Childhood Ed (about how to teach preschool). I am really excited about getting to teach Adult Roles!!
Anyways back to class being cancelled. Jared and I decided what a better way to thank our Heavenly Father than to spend that "class time" at this beautiful place
Enjoy the Journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment