Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm So Lucky.


I just keep thinking a lot lately about how incredibly blessed I am. These are some of the things I need to express my gratitude for:
  • An amazing husband who loves me no matter what. One who will help me with my homework when I need it or try to when I am stressed out. One who takes me to school each day because I don't get up early enough to drive myself and walk down from the Hinckley. One who honors the priesthood that he holds and takes me to the temple. One who leads in scripture study and prayer. A husband who has the house clean when I get home from school, even when it was me who left my stuff all over. I am so lucky to have such an incredible man as my husband. I don't know how I got to be this lucky, but I will gratefully accept it.
  • A family that supports me in all that I do. I am so lucky to have a family that cares about me and what is going on in my life. I love getting the texts that are random that brighten my day.
  • An education. I am so lucky to have been able to attend this beautiful university. I am so blessed to have qualified for scholarships because of my grades. That alone has been a huge blessing and made it so that I haven't had to work while going to school. I will sincerely miss Rexburg when we leave.
  • Friends. I have been blessed with great friends that love me and who also support me in all that I do. I have been blessed with so many great friends in Rexburg that I will miss when we aren't here. I am thankful for technology to be able to stay connected.
  • The gospel. I am so thankful to have the knowledge of the gospel in my life. I am thankful for a Savior who loves me. I am thankful for a Savior that knows what I am going through and how to help me individually. 
  • My talents. I am so thankful for my talents. I have had the chance to refine and expand a lot of my talents while I have been at school and I am so thankful for the chance. 

Graduation is on Friday-have I really been in college long enough to have earned a bachelor's degree?

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: