To think that I can count the # of things I have left on two hands and one foot. :)
But seriously.... I can see this semester coming to an end quickly!!! Every day I get so much closer to finishing up!! I only have one more assignment to do for my methods class! I only have a paper, presentation and final left for my food science class! I only have 5 more "things" (I don't really know what to call them) and a final left for my reading in the content class! I only have 4 more things for my online class!
YUP!!! That means only 14 more things to do as homework/finals actually on the campus of BYU-Idaho! It really is a bitter sweet feeling. I know I will miss Rexburg. I love Rexburg, but I am ready to start a new adventure with Jared.
Enjoy the Journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment