I was putting pics on the computer and found a bunch of random ones-not enough of any to do a significant blog post now so I put them all together.
The weather in Rexburg has been crazy. Back and forth back and forth. It rained most of the month of June, but it kept our little trailer cool. Now it just gets insanely hot.
Jackson and Miley. My next door neighbors from growing up's kids. They just came over to play. :)
I came home from class to a clean kitchen. I opened the fridge to get some water and started to laugh. I told Jared to come, bring the camera, open the fridge and take a pic. It took him a minute to realize what he had done. :)
Our largest shipping day yet-over 40 packages!!! It was really stressful because of postage, a grumpy postal worker, paypal not working... etc. But we finally got it out. Every package going out is one less thing to move to Utah. :)
Jared didn't believe I could kick the exercise ball out the window while laying down. I did and he jumped out the window to get it. Then he crawled back in. (Don't worry this window didn't have a screen to start with.)
A few Sundays ago I had 2 stys-(see Jared's post) I made hair things all day and relaxed. It was nice, but my eye hurt so bad! I made 41 hair things that day!!!
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment