I just found these pictures from one of my bridal showers. This one is the one that was thrown by Diane Twitchell. It was my ward shower, and it was a Grocery Shower. I would recommend a Grocery Shower to anyone!!! We have so much food storage. We were given so much at this shower because people just picked up extra items when they went shopping. It was awesome!

Karissa, Me, Kailee, Felicia, Sister Huntsman
Amber and Gail
Sara and Jori-I babysat these girls when they were little!
Gail, Paula, Sister Young, Brenda
My mom!
Gayla and Sister Young (Brenda and Pauline)
Sister Rudd and Kimi
Sister Huntsman is so adorable. She called my mom and said "What is a grocery shower?" The woman whose husband once owned and ran a grocery store. It made me laugh!
Kristen and Amy
Sister Young gave me 5? rolls of toilet paper with a super cute holder. It lasted our entire time in Rexburg!!
I was so blessed with awesome bridal showers!!! I am so thankful for everyone's generosity!!!
Enjoy the Journey.












1 comment:
haha...I find it funny that you call everyone by their first names except for sis young...:)
Post a Comment