Friday, August 12, 2011

Graduation!!!

On Friday the 22 of July I walked for Graduation. I am not technically a graduate yet, because I have to complete my student teaching. I will be done with student teaching on the 22 on November. I start with that on Monday... and I am pretty nervous but excited!


 Julisa, Me, Cahlin
 Alena, Me, Megan... some of my methods girls.

 President and Sister Clark.... Even though I don't know them personally, I love them dearly. 

 My side of the family that was able to be there.
 We sent the key with Jared's parents because we thought they would beat us home... they didn't, so Jared went in through the window.



I know there are way more pictures, but they were taken on other cameras and I don't have them yet. :)  I am so thankful for all of the love and support I have been given during my time at BYU-Idaho. I will miss that beautiful campus.

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

THAT"S MY GIRL!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!