Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tuesday Date Night?

(This is Jared again, I know it's been a while)

Since we'll be in Idaho for the weekend, we rescheduled date night for Tuesday.  It worked out perfectly because the Thanksgiving Point Gardens has $2 Tuesdays for the month of August.  It is a very large and beautiful place and was a great break.
My favorite part was the fact that they invite you to walk on the grass.  I accepted the invitation and walked most of the way without shoes!
My wife is kind of odd sometimes; she thinks that this tree looks like an alien frog...
These fish were crazy!  They were all just waiting for somebody to feed them and then chaos erupted!
On a side note, we were later told that this is President Monson's favorite places to visit!


We also found out that this is the largest man-made waterfall in North America (According to the lady at the front desk).


 Kara and I decided we were going to live our lives through other people because there were a few details with our wedding we wished we had changed (as probably most wedding couples figure out after the fact).  There was a lady doing her bridals so we (Kara) decided to do wedding ring pictures.  I thought they turned out well!
As noted and pictured above, my wife can be a little odd sometimes.  She has an unquenchable thirst for simply lemonade raspberry.  I told her she could drink straight from the bottle!  Later, when walking back to the car, she walked right past our car and on a few feet before she realized I wasn't following her; I was standing be her door and laughing.  We got Panda Express for dinner and as we were waiting at the stop light to go home, there was a truck in front of us with two husky dogs in the back.  One dog was looking longingly at the food Kara was dangling in the window.  I told her that was mean but she kept going.  The dog promptly started ignoring her before turning around and putting it's behind in the window!  I laughed again.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable evening.  While my wife is odd, I love her dearly and I'm a little weird at times so I guess I should stop talking!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey! Were you guys there yesterday? I was there.