Well, after we packed up and moved from Rexburg we headed to Shelley and "moved in" with my parents temporarily. Monday morning we were off! We were on our way to California for a much needed vacation!
Our stop in Twin Falls
We saw about 5 people base jumping, it was pretty cool.
A 12 hour drive, we were glad we had books on the ipod we could listen to!
I made the windshield kind of messy from putting my feet on it.
We were the grocery express for the Cahoons! :) We probably got way better gas mileage after we unloaded all of this!
Monday night we arrived at the Cahoon's. They were so kind to us and let us play on our way and way back! We are sad Alicia was sick, but learned that if you say the phrase "My guts" it helps you feel a tiny bit better!
On Tuesday we took the girls shopping and got fabric to make them new scripture bags! I was pretty proud of myself because I totally made up the pattern! They turned out super cute! We also swam, Jared's hair was done multiple times, played some Wacky 6, and clue. It was so fun to see them! (BTW props to Mike who recovered the cushion on the cedar chest the girls are sitting on, I was impressed!)
The bags were even reversible! :) I think the cost was probably about $6 total to make the 2 bags!
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment