We are the very proud owners of a Cannon Rebel T3!!!! We got it brand new and got a screaming deal on it! We love it and have been messing around, but can't wait to learn some tricks!
Savanna has been spending parts of her days sleeping on "our" couch. :) I got all 8 seasons of Full House for my birthday and we have been having a marathon. We are already on season 2!
Savanna's Play Dough Ice Cream. It is her favorite... I will save my calories. blech.
Kayden
Miss Kennedy
Jill and I talking about the beautiful quilt my mom made. (Julie was in bed-every one else was at 'our house' watching full house.)
Peanut Butter M & M's.... my favorite.
We have loved messing around with it so far! I can't wait for more time to learn more!!!
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment