- I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and all went well. Every time we go in and liten to her heartbeat it makes it seem more real; you would think the kicking and watching my belly move would do that. She never called me back about my glucose test at 24 weeks, so I knew everything was fine there but I asked her about it anyways and she told me that it came back "more than fine" which made me very happy. My mom was completely expecting me to pull the gestational diabetes thing with my genes. She also measured me for the first time yesterday. I don't know what I measured but she told me that I have a long torso (which I was completely aware of) so I will always measure "small" and she expects me to measure 35 weeks when I am 40 weeks. I took that as good news because I am totally okay with being smaller.
- I still regularly get "I didn't know you were pregnant" or "I never would have guessed you are pregnant AND that far along." It just makes me laugh. I am fully aware that I do not look pregnant, just like I have put on some weight, especially when I wear my normal clothes. Except for yesterday when Jared came home from class and he said to me "HEY PREGO! (laughs and continues) I think you popped last night." According to him I finally have a pregnant belly, but I think it still depends on what I wear.
- The weather has been lovely on and off for the past week-I was totally not a fan of the snow that we got on Sunday. But according to Jared it is officially shorts season. He has a bajillion pair of shorts so it makes it so that I don't have to do the laundry as often!
- 3 weeks from today is the last day of classes for this semester! WAHOO!!! I would be more excited if he was done, but he is taking classes in the Spring. They will be Monday through Thursday, but it will put him so that he will graduate NEXT APRIL! So we are excited about that! So he will officially have summer starting June 11 after the Spring term is over. Which is totally fine, it will help pass the time until this little one comes.
- We are so ready for garage sale season to start! Seriously there were garage sales in January and a few in February, but there really haven't been any (any worth going to that is) since then. But as mentioned before it is good because it means we are forced to get on top of the inventory that we have and get it sold and cleared out!
- Last Friday was cleaning/rearranging day. We moved stuff from the upstairs closet downstairs into the coat closet-we took our bikes out of there and put them in the spare bedroom, and then put ebay stuff into the upstairs (spare bedroom) closet. It was quite the day but it has paid off. It looks so much better in that bedroom-even if we do have 4 bikes in there right now. And it means that her crib (we have a mini one right now) came out of the closet and is just it that room. It makes me so happy every time I walk past the door. Plus whenever I clean like that I am bound to get rid of stuff which I did, so that made me feel good too. I love the feeling of stuff leaving my house! :)
Life is good, we are happy, and can hardly wait until June!
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment