Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sick and stuff.

  • I have decided it really is no good to be sick while you are pregnant. Luckily I never got super pregnant sick, but I have something right now. The stinky thing is the doctors don't know what is wrong with me. It for sure has something to do with my tonsils, but I have tested negative for strep so they think it is viral which means-wait it out. In turn this means waking up every morning and having my throat hurt worse and worse.
  • A bunch of hamburger that was in our freezer is now turned into sloppy joes so that all Jare has to do is warm it up. This is heaven for him because they are one of his favorite meals and because of a bad experience #1 on my least favorite meal list. It also helps me to know that he always has something easy he can eat that he will enjoy if I don't feel like cooking.
  • Garage sales have been good the last two weekends! I haven't gone but Jared has and has scored big for ebay!
  • My mom came down for her spring break! It was such a fun week to have her here and she did so many projects for me. I had planned on helping her but she got a lot of them done while I was sleeping before I would wake up in the mornings. She is amazing! I am so glad she was able to come down and help me feel like I was being productive even if I wasn't the one doing it! 
  • Lisa and the kids came Thursday of last week! It was so fun to play with them! We went to an awesome park and had tons of fun! Sadly we forgot to get the camera out! Jared helped make fishing hooks out of bobby pins for the kids fishing poles they made with sticks and 8lb beading string. In Parker's words "I can't believe I have been here all day and didn't catch anything!" (We were there for an hour or two, and the pond mostly has minnows from what we saw. As well as ducks and eggs! Chad came into town on Saturday and it was great to see him too! We were sad to see all of our company leave Sunday morning. 
Jared is amazing! He has been so good to me and has been taking care of me while I have been sick these past few days. Waking me up to take medicine, getting me anything I want or think I need. He even asked me yesterday if I wanted him to draw me a bath. Upon my response he grabbed a pen and paper and started with the claw feet of a bathtub. I told him I preferred not the Amelia Bedilia way. :)

Our little one is growing and growing! She is very active most of the time now as well as showing so that people are noticing that I am pregnant. I will get Jared to take a picture of me and do a real update in the next day or so.

1 year tomorrow!!!! It has gone so fast but has been so wonderful! -An update on that to come too.

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: