Tuesday, April 17, 2012

To Do


As I mentioned in a previous post my mom came down for her spring break. We made a HUGE dent in my TO DO before this little one comes list, but somehow it keeps growing! Not to mention the things we didn't finish are still there and my week of being sick and doing nothing.

This is what I need to get done before she comes:

*Black and Pink Quilt
*Mikee Quilt
*Blessing Dress
* Car seat Cover
*Boppy Cover
*Robe
*Jeans into Capris

The thing is I really should get most of these done this week/weekend. We are headed to Idaho for a family baby shower and so I am hoping to get some done with my mom. The Capris, and boppy cover should be done by the end of today. And I should have the carseat cover and/or robe started.... Here goes a day of sewing!

p.s. I already finished the mock bodice of her blessing dress and a nursing cover today.

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: