Tuesday, April 10, 2012

1 Year.

 It has already been a year since we were married! I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone! It has been a wonderful year married to my best friend! Since I was still sick and Jared got sick we opted to spend the day together in bed. Movies, toilet paper, medicine, water, frozen waffles, cadbury eggs, new sheets, baths/showers helped us make it through the day. 


 My view during the day.


 Some people go out someplace nice for their anniversary-all I wanted was a bean burrito. But we do have a gift card to use when we are feeling well enough to actually go out to eat. (Take note of our new sheets! I am loving them! Our old ones started pilling-getting the annoying balls on them- so we bought new ones)


 I think I might hate it more when Jared is sick than when I am because I always feel so bad for him.


 My other best friend yesterday....


 (Don't judge me... I stayed in bed all day.)


I am so thankful we still have eternity to go together! I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man! He is so good about leading our family and making sure we do all of the things we are supposed to. I am so thankful he is a worthy priesthood holder and exercises it in our home. He truly is my best friend and I couldn't ask for a better one.

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: