Monday, April 30, 2012

34.5 weeks



How far along? 34.5/35 (depending on the date you go by)
Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes- I recently purchased another pair of jeans on clearance and cut them off, sewed them and made kapris. I get sooo hot these days! I am so grateful that I am not due at the end of summer!
Sleep: GREAT!!! and Lots!
Miss Anything? nope
Movement: lots!, She has discovered my ribs but doesn't kick them, just glides under/around them. I have been feeling her "drop" and can tell she is getting lower. She has also been knocking her head against my pelvic bone-not the most pleasant thing but it isn't horrible.
Food cravings: nothing in particular- I just eat a lot of fruit, still quite a bit of cereal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: a few smells, but nothing terrible.
Gender: Girl 

Belly Button in or out?
 barely in, Jared checks it by the Hour sometimes!
Wedding rings on or off? off, I switched to a band that Jared has. I can still get my ring on, it is just too tight for my liking.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting her! We are getting so close I can't even believe it! Jared said the "thoughts" are starting to cross his mind that he is going to have a child, but it hasn't really hit him yet. :)

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: