Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cell Phone Update

These are out of order but cell phone pics from the last couple of weeks! 


Quesadillias are a staple around here-we are always experimenting what to put in them! This time-salsa chicken! YUM!


No worries I didn't close this box up!


WONDERFUL $2 investment at a yard sale.


She's the coolest. She actually went #2 on the toilet while in Idaho! WAHOO!
Funny story that relates to this picture-when I need to go to the bathroom I leave the door open so she doesn't freak out-she can still walk in and see that I'm here and is fine. The other day she walked in and then I started to pee and she started clapping for me. It made me laugh, but I now really know that she understands what she'd doing when she goes!


Auntie Julisa came to visit before we headed to Idaho.


On our way to Blackfoot to go swimming, she grabbed his hand to hold it. 


Aunt Lisa was brave and just handed her her very own ice cream cone-best Aunt winner for the day!


She had a blowout-I had NOTHING [diaper, clothes, wipes, etc] so she got to wear grocery sack overalls until we got back to Granma's house.


So tired. [Thanks to Kennedy's di pile for the hat-she LOVES it!]


My life for the past.... weekish?


She's crazy.



We had a yard sale [major success] and someone had this puppy. SHE LOVED IT.


Right when we got to Idaho she started playing in the water with her cousins.



I love skyping this crazy lady. She makes me laugh constantly!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: