Friday, August 2, 2013

Playing With Cousins

I didn't nearly get my camera out as much as I should have, but I think Lisa probably has some pictures I can steal. The girlie had fun playing with cousins! She loved to hold Emmaline and McKay, and chase Parker, Julia and Parley. 


She kept trying to turn the water on-she LOVES the hose.






Wanting a turn playing "Star Wars" with Parker and Granpa.





Then she saw Ryder through the fence and was in love {again}.



She got to take a couple baths with the Banks kids and had a blast! She has finally been converted to baths!



Other things from our trip-a trip to the skate park, bbq, family pictures (the last one we took besides my wedding we have Lisa, Parker and Adam.... missing 1 spouse and 5 kids).

On Tuesday night I was THE COOLEST AUNT, I showed Parker and Julia, while we were out having a fire and treats, that if you cut a glow stick you can shake it every where. It was on naked bellies, grass, clothes, only a couple minor eye incidents. They had so much fun!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: