Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ice.Cream.Sandwich.Stye.

On Wednesday we drove back from Idaho during nap time. When we got home I started dinner, and Jared got home shortly after. Then we started unpacking two cars plus packing our apartment. Moving is the thing that stresses me out a ton! Surprisingly this time I'm not really stressed? Yes it is happening fast, but I feel like I am ok with it this time. I have been packing a few boxes every day, Jared has been taking loads of misc shaped stuff and putting it in Julie and Jill's garage (THANK YOU!). Friday night we do a walk through and then we're going to move the stuff at their house and get it put away before the big move on Saturday. 


Wednesday night we finished our jobs and took an ice cream sandwich break!


[won coolest parents ever]






"Dad you have some of my chocolate on your finger-I would like it please," as she leaned forward to lick off his fingers.


I have invested in pre-treatment.... lots.....


She makes me laugh everyday!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: