Sunday, August 4, 2013

{Super Size Me} Sno Cone

So you might know, I am a sno cone addict. Like seriously. Snoasis in Rexburg did me in. That is the one thing I "craved" when I was pregnant. Last Spring/Summer we had the hardest time finding a sno cone place. We found one-it was ok, but I just wanted Snoasis. Then Jill and Savanna started telling me about this place in Highland, they said it was so good so they took me, IT WAS SNOASIS! I was a happy new mom. Well this summer we noticed a place by our house [really? where were you last summer!?]. We were talking to our friends and thought we should give it a try-they told us no that they would take us to the best place ever. Weeks passed and we hadn't gone, then they told us that they found out the one by our house was in the same chain as their favorite! We went for a date and I've been hooked! 

They are "Original Hawaiian Ice" so their sizes are "Short Board," "Long Board," and "Big Kahuna." Shayla and Alex told us to get the short board and share it, that it was bigger than we thought. So we did the first two times-and it was heaven. But for whatever reason when we went the other night I ordered a Big Kahuna-being in the mood since it'd been 6ish weeks since we went, and needing a sweet treat. Well I forgot how big they were! But it was $6 well spent. 




Taller than Jared's Mac!


We both went to bed with sick tummies from sugar overload-but it was goooooood!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: