Thursday, May 19, 2011

Haircut.


I love Jared's curly hair. The longer it gets the curlier it gets and I love it. But it does get really long! I have been meaning to cut it for a while now but we have been busy. Finally last night I cut it. I used the clippers on it and his clippers were a titch broken so it took forever. After he showered he fixed them. Here is a picture of all of the hair that I cut off! I am constantly amazed by the amount of hair that this boy has-but I love running my fingers through it! (Oh and the vacuum that we got for our wedding-$20 at walmart- is awesome for cleaning up afterwards! I would recommend it to anyone who has hard floors-even if you don't use it for cleaning up after a haircut.)

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: