I have been waiting to do projects for a long time- just wishing I had days to relax and finally they came!!!! I love the site Make it and Love it. And her tutorials are so easy to follow! One day I will be like her-making the tutorials not following them.
A skirt for Julia-the only "pattern" I had was this tutorial.
2 Crayon Holders using this tutorial.
A Tagie Blanket!!! I had the kit to make this and finally got around to it-Jared and I love it! (Making it into a tagie was my idea-I am so glad I did!)
Grocery Sack holder using this tutorial.
2 flowers using this tutorial.
Headband with a bow using this tutorial.
A hair bow... one of the over 60 (last I counted it was 61 but I don't know....) that I made since Thursday evening.
A close up of the pillow I recovered.
It was such a nice weekend!! I loved having the chance to relax and just be creative! Everything that I used I already had at home. And MY SEWING MACHINE works! I have had issues with it for a long time but we found out that if you have a Brother machine (I have the $100 from Wal*Mart) you HAVE to use Brother bobbins or it won't sew properly. Good thing they are cheap!
Enjoy the Journey.
2 comments:
Great job! They look amazing. I love that site too, only I just keep dreaming of making some of the items and you actually do them! You've inspired me. You're so talented. Love ya - Jill
oh my...I wish I had your talent!! I love that blog too!! I get so jealous whenever I read her tutorials and I get an itch to learn to really sew...maybe someday :)
Post a Comment