Thursday, May 19, 2011

Projects

I decided to switch my projects up and make a wreath today! It is the first one that I have made but I think it turned out pretty cute! It seems more like Spring to me than Summer but that's fine because that means an excuse to make another one soon!


The white is scrap knit from my knit jacket I made last semester. The yellow and green are eyelet that I picked up at DI, and the pink is just cotton that I got from Debbie when she was cleaning out. The actual wreath I picked up at the dollar store. So... this probably cost me $1.50? And now our front door looks so cute!

Also this is my quilt top that I made as my last project in my Advanced sewing class last semester. I LOVE it!!! I think it turned out sooo cute! I can't wait to finish it! I have some ideas I am tossing around to finish it! :)A close up of one of the quilt blocks. Each block has 9 pieces. But it goes so quick! I almost finished all of them the first 2 hour class period that I started working on them.


I love it!!!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: