Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I have the itch....

To be creative.

Seriously it is killing me. I want to have all of the time in the world just to create things right now but I don't. Luckily this semester I don't have to worry about roommates/social life so I am able to have more time to be creative and I love it! I have started working on bows again. I have done some of the normal ones but have also been coming up with some new designs. I want to just keep doing new designs and selling them more. I am in the process of starting to sell them again through my dad taking them to work. I hope it works again and that I can stay semi busy, but not overwhelmed with business while I am still in school this semester.

I have been using scraps of fabric and odds and ends I have collected from random places and have been able to make a lot that I am loving!!! Let me know what you think! :)


This is the last one that I did before I decided to update the blog-a mix of a few designs!






If anyone has ideas for new ways to sell them let me know. Also I have lots of ideas in my head that I am dying to get out in the next little bit so check back to see what I am coming up with! :) I can't wait for more time so I can bust out my sewing machine.... oh the designs and ideas that I have for that!!!! Endless!!!

Enjoy the Journey.

4 comments:

ourbanksaccount said...

cute, send them down!

Unknown said...

Love these flowers! I need to start making more too! :)

Tim and Amber said...

I love love LOVE these!! especially the first one :) wish I was as tallented as you! :)

Richard and Allison said...

I know alot of people sell things on etsy you could try that. They are cute!